Today, we spent most of the class taking temperature, taking attendance, and finally watching Wallace and Gromit.
We also watched some behind the scenes footage of the episode "The wrong trousers" from the stop-motion cartoon wallace and gromit.
I didnt use to like Wallace and Gromit and i thought the animation was quite boring.
But after i watch the bahind the scenes and at the same time, doing stop motion for Animation 2, I think I am able to appreciate the cartoon more.
The person that animates Wallace says that he acts a lot when he does the animation of the character.
He does the mouth movements over and over again, just to transfer the motion to the clay Wallace.
He also does the hand movements and it is reflected in the way he animates Wallace.
When Wallace talks, he moves his arms a lot, and so does the guy that animates Wallace.
Alan showed us the video to teach us how important planning and storyboarding is.
Because in stop motion, planning is very necessary as movements need to be planned before being shot.
therefore, the storyboard for this animation is very important and so, I must do my storyboard well too.
My storyboard is done, but I have to touch it up so that it can be ready for the animatics.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment