Presentation was today.
Actually no.
Alan sent an email yesterday saying we could present tomorrow.
But I wanted my Friday off tomorrow, so I presented today.
Only 8 of us presented today though.
And I started doing my animatics at 11.30am.
but it turned out well, although there was no audio to my animatics.
I had to dub on the spot as my video was playing on the screen.
my presentation was really really short.
I received quite little comments from Alan and the class.
Don't is it because mine was good, or what.
Hmm. But Alan said my pacing was good.
The only bad comment is receive is about Alan wanting to see the baby.
He talked about some Xbox video about a baby shooting out of the mother's womb and through his life, into his grave.
he asked me to watch that one.
Maybe I will get some inspiration.
hmm, Just have to add maybe another shot into my animatics and I can start animating.
YAY! However, I dont think animating will be that an easy task.
I still have to do my VO for my animation.
What a drag...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment