Monday, May 18, 2009

180509

A new day of a new block.
Well, not a new block for P3 since it has been ongoing for a bit.
Today, I recorded my VO in the Audio room (Duh).
Andrea was my voice over, and thanks to her, I think my recording precoess was easy.

At first I didnt want to be my own voice talent.
But after much contemplation and search for another voice talent other than myself,
I found none, so I decided to just be my own voice talent.

Wasnt that hard though since I knew what kind of voice I wanted.
But anyway, now I got my voice over and I am ready to complete my animatics to test out the timing of my entire animation.
I think it is alright, and I have got to start production soon because time is not on the side of the animators for project 3.
Just 15 more days of class, and we are done.
An animation piece must be out.
All the best to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment