Wednesday, May 13, 2009

130509

Today is a fruitful day!
I managed to complete my refined storyboard.
I am thinking of celebrating, like booking a chalet, and having booze and stuff.

But on second thought, I still have animatics to do.
Its not something that I am looking forward to do, and now I am suppose to be on it, but I think I've done quite a bit today.

Tomorrow is like some presentation day where we have to show Alan what we have done.
I dont think I will have animatics by tomorrow.
I dont even have my sound effects.
Oh man.
Need to find sounds and do my VO asap.

Dont have a lot of time.
A block has passed and I have only chosen my story and finalise a storyboard.
I think maybe I'll wake up tomorrow to compile a bit of animatics.
Had such a long day.
Tomorrow will be fun I hope. Presenting our Anim2 and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment