Today, I compiled my animatics with my sound effects.
I had to adjust a lot of the animatics because i realise that my voices lasted longer than expected.
So, now my animatics is extended, by a few more seconds.
Which is bad and good.
Actually, its bad.
But good thing I dont have anymore extra scenes.
Thenn, I tried doing my first scene today.
At first, I cut my frame from the animatics and tried tracing over the frame, but it didnt work.
The drawing of the animatics is too rough, and I had to draw it over again in photoshop with more details, and put it into flash.
After doing that, I managed to get a decent rough look of the scene.
Not too bad, because I can make out what is what.
I didnt finish the scene though.
About halfway through.
Just need to colour up the scene and do the television glow thing.
Good thing there is no animation for this scene.
Yay.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment