Monday, May 11, 2009

110509

Today was suppose to be a Vesak day holiday!
But poly students have to come back to school to have lessons.
So not fair.

Anyway, Alan's class today wa not compulsory, but he showed us a reall good animation movie.
Its called, errrr... Tekk.... something.

It was a really different style, although Japanese Illustrators, and stuff, they did not use the Anime style of drawing.
I liked the animation a lot, and the behind the scenes footage boosted the animation even more.

I think an animation movie is a really tedious and long term job, that takes commitment and many trial and errors.

The animation was really inspiring, as they used after effects or maya like thing to create a 3D environment with 2D paintings. It was really cool.

I think I might watch that animation again some time.

Anyway, once again, I have not done much during the weekend.
I so need to start on my storyboard and my gantt chart.
And its not that I haven tried.
I have, but I cant seem to work my photoshop, and gantt chart is just so.... confusing to do.
UGHHH!
Even thinking about this Project3 is stressing me out.
Alan announced today that some form of animatics is expected by Thursday.
I am so.... dead.
I havent even really started on my revised storyboard. Let alone animatics.
Well, I think I am going to go to school earlier tomorrow to do my storyboard.
Its going to be a long day tomorrow.

Sigh....

No comments:

Post a Comment