Yesterday I tried doing my first scene and I did not complete it.
So, I did i today and I completed my first scene.
It was the scene of the couple sitting in front of the TV, backview.
Not too hard. No actions to animate.
Only the flickering of the television light.
Then today, I started on another scene!
Scene2!
And so far I am doing it chronologically, which is bad because Alan suggests that we jumble up the order, so our diligence is seen throughout the animation.
Hmm.
I didnt finish scene 2 today though because another class came in at 3.
This scene will be harder than the first though, as there is a little more animation.
Not the hardest scene, but the scenes will gradually get harder with the lip syncing and stuff.
I need to work harder and harder man!
ARGH!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment