Tuesday, May 12, 2009

120509

Another day closer to submission.
Submission is 1month and 3days away.

Today, I tried doing my storyboard.
I used the school's com and used the photoshop to draw my storyboard.

Today's attempt made me realise how much I dont know about photoshop.
I has to ask Ting Yu about brushes, and layers, and Kevin helped me with the pen pressure thing. I am sucha photoshop noob.
And another thing is, my laptop's photoshop actually works.
Because I faced the same problem when I first tried to draw in school.
Then after some help from Ting Yu, the problem was solved.
So I just need to apply that solution to my laptop, and I can photoshop at home.

Annway, I did like 2 1/2 pages of REFINED STORYBOARD today.
Not too bad.
However, I need to do some finalizing of shots for my storyboard.
Need to remove and add scenes, and also scan in the est of the storyboard so I can refine it.
Hmmm, I think I am going to use tomorrow's 3D lesson to do it.
Still got voice over to do.
Gina and Germ did theirs today.
I really need to buck up.
Well, tomorrow is a day to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment