Today, we presented our storyboard and character for our project.
We had to partner someone when we present, so I partnered Gregory.
I presented my character and storyboard to the class and Alan said that I should add this last part to my story where there is this *pop* sound and the baby comes out.
I thought that was quite unecessary because I wanted to end my story there.
I wanted to end the story with the husband saying "You are pregnant?"
But Alan told the class to vote on whether i should do the last bit, and no surprise, everyone said yes.
The only thing I worry about now is that bit.
I don't have an idea on how I am suppose to storyboard that bit yet.
Alan also said that my storyboard need not be that long with all the in between part.
So.... Good news! I can shorten my animation with less scenes!
YAY!
Oh, Alan also commented on my drawing.
he said he likes my drawing. YAY.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment