Monday, April 27, 2009

270409

Today, we had a consultation session with alan.
Alan went around the class room to different groups to do consultation with half the class.
And fortunately, Alan went one round and came back to us with still time to spare.
So, I went to present my learning journal to him.

I think he thought my aims were ok, but not my storyline and flow.
I think my storyline is still not complete.
Although I know how my story goes, and the characters in the story,
I still do not know the specifics of the stories, and what will make the story interesting.

I still have yet to do up my character design and storyboard.
Alan also said that he does not know how my "news" can become a story.
Honestly, I still do not know and I think i have to figure this out ASAP.

Hopefully ideas will hit me when I am doing my storyboard.
I learnt about final objective too.
That if i wanted the audience to learn something out of the animation,
I had to add in empathy and emotion.
However, I think my animation should be done towards the humourous side.
So I am planning to make my animation more humourous and less lesson-learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment