In the first 2 days of the subject, we did an exercise.
We formed into groups of 5, and in my group were Naf, Hanis, Yi Chuin, and Gina.
Then we had to choose a weird story from one of the 5 stories in Alan's hand.
Our story was about how this man only spoke an average of 3.5 words a day for a period of 2 months, and therefore his wife filed a divorce against him.
We then gathered together to discuss how we imagine it to be, whether in animation or video.
Most of us agreed that it would be more probable for it to be in a video format.
Then Alan gave us a list of 10 questions for us to answer.
these question required us to identify our target audience and what should the feel and etc.
I think the list of questions was quite useful as it helped us identify what kind of crowd we are catering to, and what kind of jokes, or form or delivery we should approach the story with.
Alan then told us that by answering these questions, it would eventually help us make decisions while producing the video.
I think this list of questions will be useful when I actually start on my Project 3.
But however, I think it would be a tough road ahead trying to complete an animation project alone.
but I think this module will prepare me for my FYP.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment