Tuesday, April 28, 2009

280409

Today, is not my group's consultation day, so we had our own time to do our own stuff for our own individual work.
I tried designing my characters today, and I never knew designing normal human characters was so tedious.
I drew many versions of what I had in mind, but I could not get what the wanted.
All of them looked odd and unfitting.
Fortunately, after pages of drawing, I am finally coming onto something.
I have a rough sketch of what my character looks like, and the character's looks fit the character in the story quite well.

I still have yet to come up with the storyboard. Still quite uncertain about how the story will flow.

I am actually quite worried about my storyboard, since I only have fragments of the story in my mind.
I think I need to gather all these fragments and form a story fast. Presentation is tomorrow, so I batter do all these with haste.

No comments:

Post a Comment